All rates are are for up to 4 people
- Just after Labor Day until just before Memorial Day
- SUMMER RATES (Memorial Day through Labor Day)
- There is an additional fee per
person per night for over four people.
- Maximum stay is 28 nights.
- A Chautauqua County Occupancy Tax of 5% is collected.
- A non-refundable deposit
is required with your reservation. This will be applied to
- A additional $100 is required against Deception, Damage, and House inventory, it will be refunded within seven days if no claim needs to be filed.
- Invoices are required to be paid in full 14 days prior to check-in.
- An e-mail will be sent to confirm
your reservation dates followed by check-in instructions once your final payment is confirmed.
- Check in
3 p.m. Check out 11 a.m.
- Inquiries can be e-mailed to email@example.com
Reservations are made at-
The "Home Stead House"
***Purchase Refunds are mailed Gift certificates to Credit Card Holder (+)***
(+) Gift Certificates are good for 18 months from issue date and
can not be used towards the non-refundable deposit and
have no cash value.